Christine B. Kugler
Actress, certified speech therapist, speaker, and Designated Linklater Voice Teacher
Many years of experience in voice and speech training:
- Lectureships at the Hochschule für Film-und Fernsehkunst Konrad Wolf Potsdam Babelsburg (University for Film and Television “Konrad Wolf”, Potsdam Babelsberg)
- Lectureships at the University of Arts, Berlin, Department of Performing Arts
- Lectureships at the University of Arts, Berling, Masters Program culture journalism, microphone techniques training
- Speech training for actors (film/TV/theatre)
- Voice and speech training for individuals or companies
- 18 years of speech training
- Leading and co-leading voice-related workshops and seminars
I am hired as a speaker and actress on a regular basis.
What I offer:
- Voice and speech training for those interested in voice and speech and those who have jobs that require a lot of speaking
- Voice and speech traning for actors and speakers
- Individual classes, workshops, and seminars in the areas of voice, acting, speaking, and personality
- Linklater Voice Training
I teach in a beautiful studio in Berlin Kreuzberg and workshops/seminars throughout Germany, both by myself and in a team.
I am passionate about voice and speech, about speaking and singing.
I love to exchange knowledge, expertise, and experiences and to continue working on my own voice.
Apart from teaching, I am increasingly dedicated to vocal improvisation, songwriting, and to the development of my singing voice.
I take particular interest in developing the singing voice by using the Linklater Method.
For more information, see www.sprechen-in-berlin.de